Sunday, July 27, 2008

"R"

I met "R" at the club early Saturday morning around 4am. We danced. Closer. Closer. And Closer. I had fun dancing with "R" and it seems that there's sexual chemistry between us. "R" left the club around 5am. After a few minutes, I received an SMS message from "R...."

"I like you! Want to cuddle you! Kiss you!"

So why do "R" not kissed me before leaving...

"R" has a boyfriend, was also at the club that time.

I'm meeting "R" later. I don't know why, obviously there's not future for us. I don't know...

Actually, I do...

I like "R"

2 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

well, this is quite complicated. sometimes being inside the club makes our emotions very intense with all the booze, good vibes and sweat pumps.
nonetheless, it is still a good thing to meet R just to confirm if it will be something you could both share.
wishing you all the best.

MrDJ said...

Check my next post. It's all blurry right now.