Friday, March 28, 2008

Now Accepting Applications

I am officially on the hunt for a partner… to be more specific.. someone who wants to be in a very monogamous long-term relationship. Okay.. I'm scaring applicants right now. Errr...

Been spending my days with single friends, sometimes surrounded by happy couples… I’ve been single for a year… Well, not that there’s something wrong with being single but I’m tired of people staring at me with this thought balloon in their heaads. “Why is he still single?” So there. Anyway… just need to be more serious and less playful. I need a date. Not a casual hook-up (well… let’s just slow down on hook-ups.. hehehe).

I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to accomplish the said goal yet, but at least for the moment, I'm determined to try. And that's something.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So by looking for a partner do you mean a man or a woman?

Anonymous said...

I find this post funny. Are you humoring your friends because they're on your case about being single or .. you're really really ready for a partner?

I don't know but you don't look ready to me.. but then again, that's just me.


I like your blog. It's hmm.. what's the word I'm looking for? ... relate-able.. if there is such a word... yeah.. relatable.

MrDJ said...

i know that i am ready... :)

Anonymous said...

Okay... can I hook you up with a friend of mine?

LOL.. seriously though. Can I?

And hmm.. okay.. so... are you looking for a man or a woman?

No offense.

MrDJ said...

email me here...

david.john.diaz@gmail.com

Abssss said...

how are applications coming?