Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TV Shows Music Guide

With the absence of Rockstar and American Idol, I’m gonna post mp3s from MY favorite shows. Let’ start with Grey’s Anatomy! Later on, I’ll be posting music from The OC, One Tree Hill, Brothers & Sisters, etc.

All mp3s will be uploaded in my multiply account. You don’t need an account to access it. Just go and click the music page. BUT if you decide to have a multiply account (where you can upload UNLIMITED photos (without any size restrictions), UNLIMITED mp3s, etc, add me up okay!


Grey’s Anatomy: Time Has Come Today
Dixie Chicks - Lullaby
Emiliana Torrini - Nothing Brings Me Down
Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone
Grant Lee Phillips - Under the Milky Way
Mat Kearney - All I Need *highly recommended
Sleeping At Last - Quicksand
Tegan and Sara - Take Me Anywhere


Grey’s Anatomy: I Am A Tree
Jesus Jackson - Running on Sunshine
Mat Kearney - Crashing Down
Moloko - The Time Is Now
Bitter:Sweet - The Mating Game *highly recommended
Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes
The Chalets - Theme From Chalets


Brothers and Sisters: Patriarchy
Eliane Elias - Running *highly recommended
KT Tunstall - Under the Weather
Rachel Yamagata - Be Be Your Love


One Tree Hill: The Same Water As You
Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait


How I Met Your Mother: Where Were We?
Grant Lee Philips - Boys Don't Cry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do you have any more Bamboo songs, other than "Much Has Been Said" and "I Don't Want to Wait in Vain", that you can upload?

Thanks

Dan said...

Wonderful recommendations. I have some of those songs already. Superb music taste!

http://dan.i.ph

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for the music. I would love to know what the music from the second episode ("An Act of Will") of "Brothers & Sisters" is, especially the song from the opening funeral scene.

Thanks!