Monday, October 16, 2006

P.I.M.P.


MrDJ is a PIMP. Hahaha!

I was at the mall last Saturday. Too many "Jumping Jollogs" at the mall. 3-day sale.

Bought a pair of nice gray striped slacks, black semi-formal leather shoes, black long-sleeved polo, and dark aviators. Nice... I decided to have a week long "yuppie" get-up at the office. Most of the people here at the office waer plain shirts and jeans. Wearing a "yuppie" get-up might help me feel more professional (and more mature) than others.

Another form of therapy on my part.

I was looking at my college yearbook last night. I borrowed a quote from Dr. Seuss... I guess this quote best explains whatever's written in this blog. So...

IF YOU ARE READING THIS... This is MY blog. Get your own. It's free.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

2 comments:

R*Y A N said...

nice shades, dude. i like.

pahiram ng quote mo. i like that, too.

MrDJ said...

sure Ry*