Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dark and Twisty 2

I don’t know what’s been happening to me these days.

Phone calls from…
SMS from…
YM chats from…

When did it all started?
Couple of weeks ago.
Almost a month.

I’m so fucked up to think
Some people were already asking who I talk to in my mobile…
Who I chat with everyday
Who….

It’s not singular
Let me count….
My magic number – One, Two, Three.

Someone even asked if I’m already in a relationship…
No I’m not.
I think not.
No.

I‘m a flirt
I flirt when I want to
I’ll be whoever you want me to be.
But am I flirting too much…

Think. I need to think.
I don’t want to think.
I told myself that I’ll just go with it
Whatever happens.
No more overanalyzing.

But no promises.
I don’t want to promise anything that I cannot fully commit

Oh my…
Am I that dark and twisty?

No comments: