Sunday, September 10, 2006

Good Deeds #1

I was at the mall last Saturday after my P&G exam. I met Miko of Greenpeace and signed up for a quarterly contribution. I thought that I have to give something back to mother nature. I'm already contributing bags and bags of cigarette butts. And since I cannot quit smoking anytime soon, I guess I have to pay up and help. Though what i really wanted is to volunteer for a Greenpeace mission, with work right now, i don't have the luxury of time.

Miko told me that they'll be sending out emails and invitations. He also told me that if they need volunteers for some Greenpeace gigs, they'll ask the sponsors. I hope to do some volunteer work. Clean up somebody elses waste.

Join Greenpeace! Email them at Greenpeace.Philippines@ph.greenpeace.org (if you're from the Philippines) or visit them at http://www.greenpeace.org/international/

No comments: