Friday, September 01, 2006

Crazy

Oh my… Stress is an understatement.

So yeah, new role, new job. Been bitching about my less than 2 weeks of training for my new role (actually, it’s only 4 days, 3 hours a day). My first report/presentation last Thursday went well but after that, a million questions came pouring in. Why this, why that. Please provide this. What happened to that. Blah blah blah. And oh, I’m still doing my old job. So basically, I’ve been working on two roles (maybe until the end of September).

But well, I’m the type of person who most of the time does not say NO to any request. I’m an over achiever. That’s my weakness.

When I started working for company A, I said that I’ll work really hard for myself and for the company. Now, I’ll work hard because I need to pay the bills. A job that pays the rent.

A friend of mine told me to quit my job and work for a call center company. Well, not that I have anything against call centers, but I really don’t see myself working as an “agent” or something. It’s about pride. I have a degree in BS, major in IE. I NEED to have an IE job or something relevant.

What to do?
What to do?
What to do?

I don’t know. For now, I’ll just stick with what I do, with my job. Sometimes, you just have to stick it!

1 comment:

don said...

Just a thought- have you ever thought of working in the US? I read your resume; looks good.

Search using dogpile.com, key in industrial engineer. Just try.