Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Threesome

(tagged by Sleepwalker aka Joross aka Brandon Routh aka Deither Ocampo aka lagot ako papatayin na naman ako ni Kiko!)

3 people who make me laugh: van, ali, xo

3 things I love: blogging, cigarettes, sleep

3 things I hate: my work, my boss, and moralists

3 things on my desk (at home): Art of War (book), My college diploma, slinky

3 things I am doing right now: Listening to Cassie's You and Me, answering this questions, smoking

3 things I want to do before I die: act or dance in broadway, skydive, world peace

3 things I can do: wiggle my ears, be overly sarcastic, dance dance dance

3 ways to describe my personality: liberated, open, your neighborhood Buck Fuddy

3 things people might not know about me: i have a secret blog, i plan to rule the world, i love to talk to myself (schizo!)

3 things I think you should listen to: Imogen Heap, Snow Patrol, and defeaning silence

3 things I don't think you should listen to ever: your boss, "and dating daan," kris aquino

3 of my absolute favorite foods: spicy seafood pasta, any type of sushi (i love sushi), Fries with vanilla ice cream

3 things I'd like to learn: how to be a barista, play the guitar, boxing

3 beverages I drink regularly: coffee, iced green tea, water

3 shows I watched when I was a child: sesame street, tigersharks, uncle bob's lucky seven club!

3 people I tag to do this crap: whoever.. waahahaha.. let's see: jay, bryan, sayote queen

2 comments:

/iambrew said...

3 things people might not know about me: i have a secret blog, i plan to rule the world, i love to talk to myself (schizo!)

***
i kinda knew this the first time i read ur blog. wahehehe. jewk!

sleepwalker said...

walang patawad...