Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rockstar Supernova - Week 08

...or is it Punkstar Supernova (LOL)

01 Patrice - Beautiful Thing (Original song)
02 Magni - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana)
03 Ryan - Back of your Car (Original song)
04 Storm - Cryin' (Aerosmith)
05 Dilana - Every Breath You Take (the Police)
06 Toby - Layla (Eric Clapton)
07 Lukas - All These Things That I've Done (The Killers)

Pre-Show comments: Ryan and Patrice, lots of luck with your originals. I hope that Magni won't murder Nirvana's song. I lurve Storm and Dilana's chosen pieces. Good luck Toby. As for Lukas... enough with the make-up man and focus on your singing.
Here are the original tracks...

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Aerosmith - Cryin’
The Police - Every Breath You Take
Eric Clapton - Layla
The Killers - All The Things That I've Done

Post-Show comments: Storm is hawt! Dilana was great as always. Magni didn't killed Nirvana. Lukas started the song great, but later on, i can effing understand any word. Ryan's song was ok. Toby was so-so, i just lurve his Aussie accent. Patrice's song was to happy. Encore... I dunno, I hope Storm get's it. Bottom 3: Patrice, Ryan, Lukas.

HAHAHA...
Leave your comments mates!

*image from Niccolo's PBase album
*orginal tracks' mp3 links via SingingFish.com

And as promised... here are the Week 7 encore and elimination mp3s...

Dilana with Supernova
Magni - Creep
Zayra - Razorblade
Patrice - Celebrity Skin


7 comments:

Pammu said...

great songs this week...i hope Toby pulls it off sexily on his song choice. (it's my furvrite!)

Anonymous said...

I actually liked Patrice's original (first performance of hers I have liked yet)...but I agree with Tommy, it's too "happy" for this band. It's her turn to say good-bye.

Anonymous said...

Fearless forecast. Bottom 3: Patrice, Toby, Magni. If not Magni, Storm.

Pammu said...

Patrice should get the hatchet!

Anonymous said...

"Fearless forecast. Bottom 3: Patrice, Toby, Magni. If not Magni, Storm."

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?! I'm a FUCKING GENIUS! HAH!

emmerdale said...

patrice reminds me of a college preppy-trying-to-be-angsty-band... think 10 things i hate about you... letters to cleo... hindi kaya insulto sa kanila yun? hahaha!

LA said...

Good lord, I love Toby Rand.

Yeah, Lukas ran out of steam, which was too bad, because he otherwise sounded great. But losing his breath during the bridge was a bummer.