Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rockstar Supernova - Week 07

Sorry for the late post. Been very busy lately. I also added the clinic performances.

Rockstar Supah-novah Crazy Eight
01. Patrice Pike - Message In A Bottle (The Police)
02. Magni Asgeirsson - Starman (David Bowie)
03. Toby Rand - Solsbury Hills (Peter Gabriel)
04. Dilana Robichaux - Cat's In The Cradle (Harry Chapin)
05. Ryan Star - In The Air Tonight (Phil Collins)
06. Storm Large - I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)
07. Zayra Alvarez - Lluvia De Mar (Original Track)
08. Lukas Rossi - Hero (Chad Kroeger)

Original Tracks
01. Chad Kroeger - Hero
02. David Bowie - Starman
03. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
04. Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle
05. Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
06. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
07. The Police - Message In A Bottle


Rockstar Supernova - Rockstar Clinic Performances
Dilana Jill Josh Lukas Magni Patrice Ryan Storm Toby Zayra

Or go to MrDJ's Multiply in case the links are broken

6 comments:

emmerdale said...

hey! i think ryan and dilana's performance last night are a cut above the rest. in other words, very powerful. magni gave a good performance but compared to the impact the last 2 made, it was barely noticeable. patrice will get the boot, i know it. palpak talaga. (it should have happened already pero di ko pa natingnan sa website)

jvincennes said...

Z got the boot. I agree, Patrice's performance, in the infamous words of Simon Cowell: SAFE, BORING & LAZY. Not to mention: TOO KARAOKE.

DJ, no elims mp3s yet? I was moved by Magni's "Creep"!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these mp3s. I watch the show, but there are some performances that I always want to go back and hear again, and I don't have a setup to record from the TV. Can't wait to re-hear Dilana's performance with Supernova from Wednesday.

Jonk said...

Thanks for posting the clinic performances. MSN Video stinks on a Mac, so I wasn't able to see many of them.

MrDJ said...

Folks, I'll post the CLINIC VIDEOS and the ELimination MP3s and Encore on Tuesday. I need to get some rest from Saturday to Monday since I'll be in "office-hell-week" next week.

Amy said...

WHY does everyone like Lukas? I hate him, I think he tries too hard to be some bad boy punk rocker and his voice sounds messed up. He did a VERY bad cover of Hero tonight. I've seen Chad Kroeger perform that song acoustic and live and Lukas just totally made that song sound like shit. Hero wasn't meant to be sung like that.

Otherwise, Dilana was awsome and yay, Zayra is gone. Thanks for the mp3's man.