eI was on Sick Leave today. I'm actually feeling better when I woke up around 5am but i still decided to skip work. I need all the rest that I can get. This week is my pre-hell week. Next week, I'll be in inferno.
I logged just a minute ago to check my office emails. Oh my, naiirita ako...
1. Do not write emails using pink fonts. You can use them if you plan to highlight key messages.
2. Don't ask me stupid questions. Di ko yan product. Product ninyo yan.
3. Don't ask me questions that you yourself can only answer. Jedi Mind tricks doesn't work.
4. It's okay to recall an email once. Okay, twice. But not 5 times!
Blah, blah, blah. I'm not planning to answer any emails. I'll get back to it tomorrow.
Anyhoot, I met Elaine this afternoon. She's really pretty. My type.
Do you have any girlfriends?
Girlfriends? With S?
Okay, let's keep it singular. Girlfriend.
Past girlfriends or girlfriend.
Harmless flirts and flings.
Do you plan to get married?
Oh. Yeah. Someday.
When I'm financially stable.
Good for you.
Maybe 10 years from now.
Okay. Dapat pala sinagot ko siya ng, "Gusto mo mag-apply?" LOL.
After watching 100s of DVDs (okay, just around 24hours worth of DVDs over the weekend til monday) I decided to have a DVD detox. I looked at my pile of unread books gathering dust and cobwebs. I need to read them. Hopefully, I'll finish them all before I get married.
1. The Curious Incident of the Dog by Mark Haddon
2. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
3. Naked by David Sedaris
4. Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
So... i have to end this post. I need to start reading my books.
And to Elaine, I'll accept your application immediately. No worries.