Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dear God

It's already 12:44AM and I'm still awake. I'm still doing the analysis. Work stuff. And I'm so tired. But still don't know what to do, I wasn't fully trained to do this. I had less than 2 weeks rather than 3 months of training. My presentation will be at around 8am. And still, a lot of questions will be left unanswered.

I'm fucked up! Major.

Frustration is sinking in. I didn't accepted this new role. It was given to me due to business continuity. My boss told me that this will just be temporary but it seems that this will be my new job. Not that I don't want to do this, but again, less than 2 weeks of training?

It just came clear to me that I don't want to be an IE. Let me rephrase that... I don't want to be an IE doing an IE job. I want to move to marketing and sales and advertising.

I really want to leave but I ain't got a new place to go to. I hope that in weeks, I'll get a call back for that ASE spot. I need an immediate career shift. Within the year. Hopefully sometime September or October.

Oh God, I need you to open that window for me. Please...

No comments: