Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Chasing Cars

I miss one of my fave shows. They'll be back on air by Sept 20/21. Prisonbreak will have an early start in the 21st of August. There are a lot of new shows that I really want to watch as well. Brothers and Sisters and Vanished. Nip/Tuck Season 4 and Battlestar Gallactica Season 2 will be back as well. Right now, I'm watching 24 season 1 and I hope to finish all 5 seasons by the end of next week (that's how bored I am).

Two more months! Anyhoo, here's Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. This new music video version looks like a summary of Grey's Anatomy season 1 and 2. Watch it! Some of the best scenes are there. I was really hoping to see the scene where Derek pulled out meredith's black panties. Darn it!

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars MP3





Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Spoliers:
> A new, possibly recurring African-American couple is introduced. Joe shakes off a proposition. A patient is caught shoplifting. Another asserts her independence. One doctor's admiration of a gay patient seems out of place. We will see flashbacks featuring a five-year-old Meredith.
> Chris O'Donnell (McVet) is in talks to increase his Season 3 episode order from two to six.
> Katherine Heigl (Izzie) WILL BE on Grey's Anatomy next season.
> Sara Ramirez (Callie), who plays George's new squeeze said, "I'm a series regular next season!"
> Kate Walsh (Addison) and the returning Eric Dane (McSteamy) are now on board for all of Season 3. They were originally only committed through mid-season.

No comments: