Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rockstar Supernova Week 04

MP3 (external) Links now available!

I hope the contestants won't screw it up. I love the Week 04 songs especiall "Bittersweet Symphony" which kinda reminds me of a the Beta Epsilon Maskipaps fashion show (hmmm... this is also a nice wedding song... to be played during the bridal march...), "No Rain" which takes me back to the 90's, and there's Billy Idol and David Bowie... Now I'm not sure how Dilana will sing Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time. As for Zayra... i hope she won't do another ballad-rock type rendition.

*Argh.... the performances suck!

Rockstar Supernova Week 04

Lukas - Bittersweet Symphony (The Verve)
Zayra – Call Me (Blondie)
Dana – About a Girl (Nirvana)
Patrice – Remedy (The Black Crowes)
Toby - White Wedding (Billy Idol)
Magni – Heroes (David Bowie)
Ryan – I Alone (Live)
Jill – Brown Sugar (The Rolling Stones)
Phil – One Headlight (The Wallflowers)
Dilana – Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper)
Josh – No Rain (Blind Melon)
Storm – Anything Anything (Dramarama)

8 comments:

Rockstar said...

Thanks for the mp3s! More power to your blog!

Oxypoet said...

Did you really think they sucked this week? I thought it was the best week so far, although Zayra was her usual awful self.

Thanks for the mp3s!

teepsee said...

zayra sucked (again).

storm large was alright.

dilana was kinda impressive.


thanks for the mp3s, deej :)

stars nocturnal said...

i'm so happy i found your page... mucho thanko for the mp3's.... :-)

i linked to you off of my page and most of my outclicks were to your page! :-)

MrDJ said...

No problem! :) Enjoy the other MP3s! And wait for my eRadio Podcast... Nothing biggie, just want to try something else aside from blogging :)

jvincennes said...

I can't believe that they sent Phil home! Ugh! Zayra is my "Vote for the Worst" rocker!

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for the mp3s! I thought Dilana was the best performance by far!

LA said...

Unbelievable that Zayra is still alive.

My Ipod thanks you for the MP3s!