Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rockstar Supernova Week 02

Rockstar INXS is better than Supernova. INXS is a great band, "Supernova" is a band composed of uber washed up drug induced rockstars. LOL. The show needs to get new songs to cover otheriwse I'll call this show Rockstar Lohan! Hahaha! Nwei, here are the mp3 links.


Week 2 Performances (MP3s)

Magni Asgeirsson - My Generation (The Who)
Jenny Galt - Tainted Love (Soft Cell)
Jill Giola - Violet (Hole)
Zayra Alvarez – You Really Got Me (The Kinks)
Chris Pierson - Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand)
Dilana - Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash)
Josh Logan - With Arms Wide Open (Creed)
Phil Ritchie – If You Could Only See (Tonic)
Storm Large – Surrender (Cheap Trick)
Patrice Pike - Heart Shaped Box (Nirvana)
Lukas Rossi – Don’t Panic (Coldplay)
Ryan Star – Jumpin’ Jack Flash (Rolling Stones)
Dana Andrews – Born to Be Wild (Steppenwolf)
Toby Rand – Somebody Told Me (The Killers)


BONUS [Rockstar INXS Performances]

Jordis Unga - Heart-Shaped Box (Nirvana)
Marty Casey - Lithium (Nirvana)

*Phil Ritchie's link updated

9 comments:

Dodge said...

i posted on week 2, let me know when you have those mp3s

MrDJ said...

I'll post it soon. I'll let you know when :)

MrDJ said...

MP3s now available (except for Ryan's Jumpin Jack Flash). I'll post it later!

BRBB!

Jax said...

i loved dilana's version of ring of fire. ang galing niya!

Pammu said...

I love that one too! it's so effing brilliant and I could never ever get over it. I like it that the band was a bit harsh this week because last week was all "you're great" and "you're cool" and all that.

I agree about the whole Rockstar Lohan bit, but let's see what's in store for the next episodes.

While I'm at it, I'd like to say that Jason Newstead is a darling.

Anonymous said...

do you have another one of ryan star's iris from week one? the one posted cut off in the end

Anonymous said...

hi. thanks for uploading rockstar mp3s. heard about your site from a yahoo group. btw, theres no link to phil ritchie's "if you could only see." :) - marie

Anonymous said...

Do you have the Week 2 MP3s from the Elimination show? Want to get a copy of Jill performing Bring Me To Life. That was electric!

Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks for sharing your mp3's to us. Can you also post the mp3s from the results show? Particularly the "Bring Me To Life" my Jill Gioia last week?


Thanks again. Your site rocks!