Thursday, July 27, 2006

Justin and his Spirit Fingers

Justin Timberlake’s SexyBack Music Video premiered yesterday at MTV. It was an upset. I was expecting a dance crazed video but all Justin did was walk around and move his “spirit fingers.” The video is an almost 5-minute version of Brangelina’s Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I don’t like the video, but I still love the techno-beats of SexyBack. Anyway, I think people will still buy JT’s album when it comes out in September.



Justin Timberlake – SexyBack Music Video (via Timberlakefan.com)

In other JT news, last July 16, he performed tracks from BBC Radio 1's Maida Vale Studios and talks to Scott Mills about his career so far. You can listen to the whole segment (stream) at BBC Radio 1 or you can just download the tracks here. I like his live version of Senorita and Like I Love You. As Master Kate would say… GROOVIDUP!

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River (BBC Radio 1)

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You (BBC Radio 1)

Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body (BBC Radio 1)

Justin Timberlake - Senorita (BBC Radio 1)

Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (BBC Radio 1)



To end this post, let’s talk about one of Justin Timberlake’s former N*Sync buddy Lance. Lance Bass (former N*Snyc member) revealed that he is gay in an exclusive interview with People Magazine.

Lance is in a "stable" relationship with Reichen Lehmkuhl (Amazing Race) and that he is in the process of developing an Odd Couple-like TV show with his N*Sync bandmate Joe Fatone where Lance's character will be gay.

It's a brave thing to come out like this in a major publication.

Now that made me think about Justin’s “Spirit Fingers” in his SexyBack video…. LOL!

6 comments:

juOn said...

I love Justin Timberlake! :-)

You know this news about Lance Bass, I was deliberating in my head yesterday if I should blog it. But I thought it's not really news to me anymore. He's been out in the gay scene in the States even before he outed himself in People.

So I was reading this article about his outing where he said he kept his sexual preference to himself while with N*Sync because he was afraid to jeopardize the group's career. Hmmm. And now that he came out, whoa! He's got an upcoming sitcom with former N*Sync groupie Joey Fatone where Lance plays gay. First, he was ashamed of himself. Now he's cashing in on it.

Rowjie said...

wooo... i just knew that news about lance here in your blog....

Well, if he's happy being gay, then good for him. :)

Peace!

Dodge said...

mp3s from RS elimination round?

MrDJ said...

Hey dodge, I'm still uploading the files :)

/iambrew said...

I love Lance. wahehehe. he's so cute.
Justine's spirit fingers... hmmm...

juOn said...

I tried converting the Justine Timberlake video to iPod video version using videora but the software's not working. The wmv file must be protected or something. hhmmmm.