Saturday, July 15, 2006

He's A Pirate


Just watched Pirates of the Carribean tis afternoon and it's better than Superman Returns.

[SPOILER] Is Captain Jack Sparrow dead? Nah, definitely not! Not sure when will Disney start shooting the Pirates 3.

The movie is hillarious especially the scene in the island where the Black Pearl pirates were captured by some island tribe.

The movie effects are also fantastic. Snaps to the costume designers as well. I also love the pirates from the Flying Dutchman. Especially Boot Strap Turner (William Turner's dad) which has a starfish in his right temples and the Hammerhead shark pirate.

Anyway, while we were waiting for the movie, I saw 1 great movie out this August...




Step Up stars Channing Tatum (She's the Man, Havoc) and Jenna Dewan. I know... movies about dancing and shit ain't that good. But i love to dance and i don't care. And who would have thought that Canning Tatum can dance? I'll definitely watch this movie. Go to Step Up's MySpace account to watch the trailer. I think I'll enroll myself in dance classes... back-up plan in case we don't go through with our boxing lessons.


I also saw an unofficial list of tracks in Step Up's OST. I'll look for the other MP3s next week

Ciara featuring Chamillionaire - Get Up
Sean Paul - Give It Up To Me
Yung Joc featuring 3LW - Bout It
Petey Pablo - Show Me The Money
Samantha Jade - Step Up
Kelis - 80's Joint
Chris Brown - Say Goodbye
Drew Sidora featuring Mario - For The Love
Anthony Hamilton - Dear Life
Clipse - Ain't Cha
Youngbloodz - Imma Shine
Dolla - Feelin' Myself
Deepside - Lovely
Gina Rene - U Must Be
Drew Sidora - Til The Dawn
Jamie Scott - Made

By the way, I'll be updating my Blog Template so if you want to be included in my blog rolls, just send me an email. Aight!

4 comments:

Marc said...

Here's a hint > Disney filmed Pirates 2 & 3 at the same time.

MrDJ said...

Yay! We don't have to wait for the next installment of Pirates! Thanks for the info Marc!

juOn said...

I think movies about dancing are hot. I love to dance and, ahem, I dance well. hehehehe

You mentioned about enrolling in boxing class. Boxing's actually a kind of dance if you think about it. What with all the feet and hand coordination that a boxer has to master. A boxer has to have the punch of a bull AND the grace of a lark to win.

MrDJ said...

dancing boxer? hahaha... new extreme sport. but i can't imagine pacquiao dancing.