Monday, July 31, 2006

Formal Mondays

Funny. I was looking at my closet and trying to find something decent to wear at work. I saw this pink shirt and gray pants that I bought last year. I have not worn them since June during the conference at San Diego so I figured that I'll wear them today. I know that people will be asking why am I wearing "formal" clothes at work. You see, people at work usually wear rugged/casual outfits. Oh well... Maybe 'll wear all my formal shirts this week.

Anyhoo, here is the OST of "The Devil Wears Prada." A real nice movie. Not one of those dumb-blonde type of hollywood movies. Anne Hathaway can work as my assistant anytime.


The Devil Wears Prada OST

01 Madonna - Vogue
02 Bitter-sweet - Bittersweet
03 U2 - City of Blinding Lights
04 Jamiraquai - Seven Days in Sunny June
05 Alanis Morissette - Crazy
06 Moby - Beautiful
07 Ray Lamontagne - How Come
08 Azure Ray - Sleep
09 Dj Colette - Feelin Hypnotized
10 Mocean Worker - Tres Tres Chic
11 David Morales with Tamra Keenan - Here I Am
12 Theodore Shapiro - Suite from the Devil Wears Prada

No comments: