Thursday, July 20, 2006

Contentment is for Pussies

I discovered something while sorting out my many emotions. i was able to do this through a lot of soul-searching coupled with desperate blogs.

what i discovered is this..... drumroll please....

I don't know what i want yet.
[Enter Subtitle: FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK]



I haven't yet decided what i want out of my one & only life. What i've decided this time in my life is to discover what i want, deciding what's important. it is not about having all the answers to all the questions but it's about figuring out what the questions are. once you know what you're looking for, you can go out in search of the answers.

In my life, that is what the latter part of my twenty-something years is going to be about. And who knows, I may never, ever find what i am looking for, but at least I will never give up searching.

Contentment is for Pussies.

While writing this post, I began to slowly suffocate. I just hope for good things to come my way.

No comments: