Wednesday, June 07, 2006

World Cup 2006

Let the games begin!

I actually don't play soccer... errr... football. The closest that i could get from being a football athlete is wearing soccer socks when we play ultimate and playing kickball when i was a kid.

Wait, now i remember, i played street football once. Back in college, i played football in my last College of Engineering Week. IEC Team 3, the not-so-good-in-playing-football-but-we-look-so-good-you-just-can't-help-but-watch-us (hahaha.... too many hyphens). We lost (obviously) but one of our teams won!

I love watching the football. I am a closet soccer fan. I really don't know much about the names of the players and from which team they play for, but the intensity of the game just addictive!

My teams this year are England (Group B) and Brazil (Group F). Hope they meet up in the finals! Group B is composed of England, Paraguay, Trinidad/Tobago and Sweden while Group F is composed of Brazil, Croatia, Australia and Japan.

Here are some pics of the England squad, wearing their black Armani suits, when they arrived in Germany.




Go to Fifa World Cup for more info. You can download pictures, wallpapers, screensavers and play the fanatasy game as well. You can actually watch the games online. I still need to figure it out (and i hope that i can watch the game in the office.. damn those firewires!).

Oh how I wish that I'm in Germany right now....

No comments: