Saturday, June 03, 2006

Weekend Tracks

I’m having an uber lazy weekend. I only went out for a couple of minutes just to buy some cigarettes. Never had my daily does of vitamin D. Tomorrow, I’m heading to the mall to buy some back-to-school stuff for my cousins and sister. That will happen if I can kick myself off the bed.

I need to have a new hobby and I’m thinking of getting boxing lessons (or just boxing as an alternative workout). Have to ask Jona and Van if Festival or ATC has boxing gyms. Boxing is a good way of letting out stress. And I might need to learn to throw some punches, one for Scarecrow and one for Not-My-Dad.

Anyway, just sharing some weekend mp3s for your listening pleasure. This is the second compilation album brought to you by Jeepney Diaries. First one is called COVERS. Here’s Weekend Tracks volume 1. Thanks to MOKB, SPD and GWFOA.

"I Hear The Bells" - Mike Doughty
"Good Weekend" - Art Brut
"Cumulus" - Imogen Heap
"I'll Believe In Anything" - Wolf Parade
"On The Radio" - Regina Spektor
"Come Sing Me A Song" - Sing Sing
"I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes" - Tom Vek
"How To Save A Life" - The Fray
"Crazy" - Nelly Furtado
"I Am God" - the Wannabes
"Flying High" - Jem

*album picture by Elmer Medalla*peeps in the pic – Together with Trixy, Jay and Allan at Yellow Cab.

No comments: