Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Many Faces of Mary Magdalene

No, I won't be talking about how bad the movie was, or how we should ban the movie... Stop it! Just watch Over the Hedge! Or watch The Omen. Or watch some cartoons.

I went to my friend's (Niccolo's) photo album in Pbase. I was looking around, wondering if there are some pictures that i can use for my blog's new template (of course, with his permission). I saved a couple of images and I'll be asking him next week if i can use them. Free publicity for him (he's actually a photographer powered by Adobe... LOL), nice blog graphics for me. Win-Win!

Then i came across one of his set pics about Mary Magdalene. Here, look at it. Nice huh?! The picture above is called "Paraluman" and the model is Jonah Maluto (Bb. Pilipinas finalist, old schoolmate). Anyway, if you want to see more, just go to Niccolo's pbase album at www.pbase.com/niccolo, You can contact him if you want your pictures taken.







No comments: