Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Like An Arrow In The Head

Last Monday, I fell asleep in the bus on my home from work. When I woke up, I just felt weird. I had a quick shower and slept for about 10mins. Right before dinner, the weird feeling that I had turned into mild depression.

And now, I’m depressed. I really don’t know why. Usually, when I have my depression spells, something big is going to happen. Am I developing my psychic abilities? Nah…. I wish.

I feel like shit. I hope this is something that will pass. I probably just need to get some cake and get overdosed with sugar. Advil's not doing its job. I think I might need some poppers. Does anyone know where I could get poppers? Wahahaha! BAD!

Currently listening to (I’m depressed so sorry for the sad songs):
Coldplay – Fix You MP3
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go MP3
Pink – Who Knew MP3

1 comment:

lovelyladynextdoor said...

Because I've just read your new post, I would say yes. I think you are psychic! You can smell trouble. And I'm not sure that's a good thing.