Monday, June 19, 2006

I Am Ready


This song is in the OST of Cruel Intentions. I love the "escalator scene" where Annette (Reese Witherspoon) rode the the escalator and Sebastian (Ryan Philippe) was waiting on top. The song just made that scene more romantic, revealing and spectacular. Then it was followed by Anette and Sebastian's love scene.



Counting Crows - Colorblind MP3

I am color...blind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside

I am ready
I am ready
I am ready

I am
taffy stuck, tongue tied
Stuttered shook and uptight
Pull me out from inside

I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am...fine

I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding

I am
colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside

I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am... fine
I am... fine
I am fine

No comments: