Thursday, June 08, 2006

Follow The Bouncing Ball

We had our mini-teambuilding this afternoon. Sorry, I can't tell you what happenned because it is confidential. Anyway, I learned a lot this afternoon. Hmmm.. what to write, what to write?

One activity in our teambuilding is having people write something about your strengths and weaknesses. You won't know who wrote them because that piece of paper will be taped in your back. After the activity, to sum it up, people saw me as having leadership qualities, hard-working, and proactive. As for my weaknesses, they see me as a guy who doesn't share a lot, share my feelings, share my thoughts. Not transparent.

It is hard for me to share my thoughts and feelings face to face. I avoid confrontation, rather, confronting myself in front of people. I require more than trust and loyalty. I need people to have an open mind to understand me. I blog my thoughts and feelings, this does not need any human interface.

It's better for me to read about what's been happenning in my life. I avoid people mis-judging my actions. My life is complicated. You might argue that everyone's life is complicated. Yeah, life sucks in so many ways. But i rather face it myself. I'll talk when I find the need to do so.

Now as for being grumpy so early in the morning.... I'm not a morning person. I'm more productive at night.

I've been feeling really weird this past few days. Must be my testosterones. Hahaha! I want to do something but I'm just afraid to do so. Not now, maybe in a couple of months. I dunno? Paksyet!

There's one thing that i want to happen though. I want to live somewhere else where nobody knows me. Start with a clean slate. Tabula Rasa. Live in a new place, start a new life. I NEED THAT FRESH START. But that won't happen anytime soon. Darn it!

No comments: