Monday, June 05, 2006

Ask Deej

13 Questions already submitted. Yay! Will be posting my answers later....
---------------------------------------------

Okay... so ask me ANYTHING you want!

Only 13 questions and 1 question per blogger/visitor. I will answer it and post it in my blog. Post your questions by leaving a comment in this blog. And please leave your name. I don't want to answer a lot of questions from Mr. Anonymous. Hahaha... Anyway, I need to get all the 13 questions first before i start answering them.

I'll be putting this post on top of my blog (yeah, you may want to check the 2nd post if you want to get some updates from this Emo guy).

Hmmm... Makes me wonder what questions you want to ask me. Ask me stupid questions, math problems, markov chains, LP formulas, etc. Promise, I'll answer them all!

So what's your question?

10 comments:

Rob a.k.a Bim said...

Hui! Bakit ang manok hindi umiihi??? haha!

Anonymous said...

What is the second song that comes on after Hide and seek and where can I find it? Also, thanks for finding the imogen version of hallelujah. Kim

disbloggerread said...

favorite sexual position?

juice is justine said...

Why don't you have a tagboard in your blog? :D

/iambrew said...

Here's my question:

Would you sleep with me?

wahehehe...

MrDJ said...

Post your questions here. I will not approve them because I'm saving it first. Yay!

Err said...

i saw the list of shows that you watch, so my question is, how come you don't watch csi? it's a good show.. next to grey's anatomy.. hihi.. btw, thanks for the tag..

Rob a.k.a Bim said...

wahh! ang pangit nung una kong tanong! pede bang magpalit???

ie said...

i am new here. i know that you may have answered this one with an earlier post, but i'll ask it anyway.

why is your blog entitled jeepney diaries? :)

~ie

Bryan Anthony the First said...

If you have a time machine and can travel back to the past who would you want to sit next to his death bed...and what would you ask him?