Wednesday, April 19, 2006

San Diego Trip

I was somewhat disappointed that my technical paper was, errr, rejected by the IMEC committee last March. But just this morning, I received this email and they chose me to be an IMEC delegate representing Intel Philippines. I'll be attending conferences and exhibits. Jowell was also chosen to be a delegate, I’m not sure who else from the other departments.

“You are invited to attend the Intel Manufacturing for Excellence Conference which will be held at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California on June 25-28, 2006.”

Yay! But 1 thing though, we need KT to approve this trip. IMEC will only shoulder hotel + shuttle + meals. Airfare will be paid by the factory. Confirmation will be a month from now. And I need to work on my Visa again. I hope my US travel gets approved.

Wish wish wish wish!

No comments: