Monday, March 27, 2006

Silver Linings

People might not see me as an eternal optimist. I try hard to look for that elusive silver lining behind dark gray clouds amidst a stormy season. There might be reasons why things happen. But at some point, all we can see are dark gray clouds just waiting to pour cold rain along the path that I’m taking. Even if the sky won’t clear out and the needle-like drops of rain fall, I still hope that a silver lining comes along.

I’m always on the look out for the next job to take. This time, I want to do something that I really want to do in which I will not force myself to the point of getting all stressed or wrinkled out by time.

And this week, a silver lining will come my way. I heard that a new position (the one that I’m waiting for since last year) will be open within the week. This is an open opportunity for everyone. I’m not sure who else will apply for that job. But still, a sliver lining is still a silver lining.

But is this the silver lining that I’m looking for and have been waiting for. Or is this just a temporary shade from the rain.

No comments: