Wednesday, March 22, 2006

AI5 - Top 11 Performances

American Idol 5 – Top 11 Performances

Katahrine McPhee – Pimping hot diva!
Chirs Daughtry - Rock star idol

Seriously, I want Ace Young out.
And as for Little Miss Peckler. She did great in this round but ENOUGH with the acting.

Btw, Constantine and Ryan Cabrera watched the show tonight. I wonder if Constantine misses singing on the AI stage?

Enjoy the MP3s.


Ace Young - In The Still Of The Night
Kellie Pickler - Walkin' After Midnight
Elliott Yamin - Teach Me Tonight
Kevin Covais - When I Fall In Love
Taylor Hicks - Not Fade Away
Katharine McPhee - Come Rain or Come Shine
Chris Daughtry - I Walk The Line
Paris Bennett - Fever
Bucky Covington - Oh Boy
Mandisa - I Don't Hurt Anymore

*Alternate links from Idolshow forum
Mandisa - I Don't Hurt Anymore.mp3
Bucky Covington - Oh Boy.mp3
Paris Bennett - Fever.mp3
Chris Daughtry - I Walk The Line.mp3
Katharine McPhee - Come Rain or Come Shine.mp3
Taylor Hicks - Not Fading Away.mp3
Lisa Tucker - Why Do Fools Fall in Love.mp3
Kevin Covais - When I Fall In Love.mp3
Elliot Yamin - Teach Me Tonight.mp3
Kellie Pickler - Walking After Midnight.mp3
Ace Young - In The Still of the Night.mp3

Video Links from the Idolshow forum (LEFT Click. These are SAVEFILE Links)
Mandisa - I Don't Hurt Anymore.wmv
Bucky Covington - Oh Boy.wmv
Paris Bennett - Fever.wmv
Chris Daughtry - I Walk The Line.wmv
Katharine McPhee - Come Rain or Come Shine.wmv
Taylor Hicks - Not Fading Away.wmv
Lisa Tucker - Why Do Fools Fall in Love.wmv
Kevin Covais - When I Fall In Love.wmv
Elliot Yamin - Teach Me Tonight.wmv
Kellie Pickler - Walking After Midnight.wmv
Ace Young - In The Still of the Night.wmv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont have lisa tucker's clip?

Anonymous said...

hey... im not an idol nerd... but i was watching the show i noticed something fishy... this past show, b4 the lil freaky kid was cut, ace did a terrible song. his ending sucked, the note was everywhere except right on. HOWEVER, his recap at the end of the show, showed a comletely diff ending (slightly better) which showed him with his arms down, when he ended with them out... looks like the producers of the show wanna keep young on for his looks and not his talent... if you have any comments... email me a schook_1@yahoo.com