Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Best Quote from Brokeback Mountain.

Sabi ni Jay, Trixy, and Van (from their blogs), the best quote is the one wherein Jack Twist told Ennis Del Mar, “I wish I know how to quit you.” Then Ennis told Jack, “Well, why don’t you!” Awwww. Pwede ba yan sa work? During management presentations when a customer won’t stop bickering and all you can do is to provide him/her with an analysis. Haha! Try telling that to KT…

“KT, I wish I know how to quit you!”

Hahahaha!

Pero the best quote for me is not the “how to quit you” quote.

My favorite quote is this one, by Jack Twist,

“The truth is...sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.”

Awwwww…

Now try telling that to your boss.

Side comment: Jack twist is a weird name. DJ Twist? DJ Twist(er). Harhar!

No comments: